Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

who gonna check me, boo?

i can't hide it. i'm totally heinous this week (except for tuesday - i was a big ball of sunshine on tuesday). overall, i've been in a really shitty mood, extremely sleepy, and just cranky all around.

this affects me in the following ways::

  • the husband gets pissed off at me because being heinous about everything kind of includes being heinous to him.
  • i don't do my job well. i pretty much stay really distracted and annoyed and unproductive. i don't have one of those jobs where you can jimmy jack all day long - i kind of have to be productive to make money. i also have to use my totally dead brain. giant fail.
  • i get really aggressive and bitchy to strangers making me come across as a total psycho. so not only does my husband want to leave my ass, but perfect strangers hate me too.
  • my friends probably avoid me like the plague because all i do is complain. except when i talk to andrea, then i just laugh because she's hilarious.
and i'm not pmsing, so really, there's no explanation for this other than my favorite : "i'm just sleep deprived." the only things that make me happy are food, alcohol and sleep...or new shiny things.

i wonder what i'll have to do today to make myself feel better? yesterday i booked a trip to the beach. if my mom read this blog, she'd say "a, don't plan to be a total bitch; take control of your mood and tell yourself to have a good day." w.h.a.t.e.v.e.r.

today, i think i'll treat myself to a mani/pedi and quick trip to sephora. then i'll go home and get rip roarin' drunk off a bottle of wine, read the secret, and watch mad men til i pass out. the makings of a great mood.

until then, i will cut you.

8 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

Don't plan it, take control of it. Kind of reminds me of my mom telling that worrying about things does no good - so I shouldn't worry. Yeah, right.

Enjoy your Sephora trip, bottle of wine & Mad Men. Definitely sounds like you've got the right plan.

Sole Matters said...

haha..in miami i totally told one of the girls i was going to cut them. their response? "with what?!" and i was like "uh..a knife. when i get one" (We were at the pool). :)

mani/pedi usually puts me in a good mood. just get some sleep you cranky bitch. ;)

A said...

mrs. potts - good idea. take control. i'm good at being controlling. btw, i'm so happy you read!

sole matters - willll do! can't wait.
i want to go to the pool...in miami.

Kim said...

Sephora is a sensory overload...it should reset your emotional state for at least a moment.

Ashley said...

Ugh, me too. I was like this Mon-Wed this week. I think my prob is work, though. I think you are out of town this weekend, BUT if you are not, call me, B.

McMel said...

every time i go to work, i want to cut people. i have a co-worker who always asks me if i need scissors... then my husband waits for me to get home and say the magic words... "today at work, i was about to cut a bitch"

and my husband says the same crap about "you choose whether or not to have a bad day"... no, i choose to not hurt you.

A said...

kim - it did. fabulous

his - boo we didn't get together

mcmel - he's gonna get cut if he doesn't watch out!
i love the magic words. awesome.

Not Used said...

YOU WERE AWESOME ON TUESDAY! :) xoxo