Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

bout it bout it

  • i tweeted on my non-anon twitter page the other day that that day was going to be my bitch. and it was. i made two placements, and hopefully made two candidates days! i think i should wake up every day, stretch, and after two cups of coffee say "i'm gonna make today my bitch." if you say it, it will happen.
  • the change i mentioned a couple of weeks ago is still potentially happening. exciting and scary all at once. i've debated blogging it out here because this is somewhat anon, but some people do know me, and i'm not sure who reads. i would certainly hope none of my readers were malicious biotches, but you just never know.
  • i purchased a Braves package for the husband's birthday. problem solved.
  • because of said placements made this week, the boss gave the office tomorrow off. pumped.
  • i have been on a huge jalapeno kick for about a month. i put them on everything. i'm craving my turkey wrap with about a million jalapenos thrown in.
  • also continuing to crave donuts. i ended up getting some donut holes yesterday (i know, i know - explanation of chunk) to help ease the craving, but i still continue to want them. i think it's going to take a dozen krispy kremes to calm this down.
  • i was catching up on perez yesterday and couldn't help but notice a certain celeb - nicole kidman. why does she dress like she's 85? ugh...i just can't like her. also, if alex skarsgaard could break up with skelator, kate bosworth, i'd appreciate it. he's too hot for her.
  • i asked the husband what he wanted to do for his birthday, and he said he wanted to go to breakfast and just be lazy for the rest of the afternoon until we go to our friends engagement party. boo. i want to do something fun. i'm kind of over summer and the fact that it's robbed my husband of all his energy.
  • i'm trying to change the post title font on my blog, but it's being stubborn and not changing over despite my checking and rechecking the html. grr...
  • the husband decided to upload his whole cd collection onto his new ipod. in doing so, all of his ginormous, old school leather cd books are scattered around our bedroom. while i was at home last weekend babysitting our refigerator, i went through to see if my ipod could use some updates, and i found my old master p cd. "how you do dat" "bout it bout it" "make em say ugh" um...serious hits here, people. the husband has never been as into hardcore rap as i am. i have to give credit to my old boyfriend who had speakers in his honda that rattled my eardrums. he educated me on all hardcore rap artists and their best songs, which i still enjoy today. one positive i took away from that relationship (don't hate).
  • finally starting to enjoy outlander. i'm in chapter six, and i kind of hate to put it down. i read before bed, and i read while i'm drying my hair. i'd like to take a day off so i could read the rest of it. i'm only in chapter six, but jamie is in the picture. i'm ready for the good stuff to start.

3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

I am also on a jalapeno kick! I just pickled some for sandwiches and such! And the rap paragraph made me laugh. God bless ex boyfriends with speakers.

Kim said...

I've been craving donuts lately, too! It must be in the air.

Congrats on the placements!

Ash said...

I also had that boyfriend, but switch the Honda for a Ford Ranger. The current is not nearly as impressed when I bust out the lyrics to an Eminem song circa the year 2000. Oh well.