Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

blah blah blah

  • abs + legs = jello right now. if i keep up spin every tuesday and thursday morning, i will be good to go. maybe saturdays too. i'm exhausted.
  • i just booked a beachfront condo for me, the husband and our pups. we'll be in rosemary beach, florida on september 24 through the 27th. thank god!!! short trip, but totally needed. we're also planning a weekend away in asheville in november. this is the year of weekend getaways for me and the husband.
  • haven't made a single marketing call, and not sure i have any plans to do so before today ends. i'm totally unmotivated and i'm blaming the lack of sleep.
  • i'm still bloated. what the f*ck? no, i'm not pregnant.
  • my husband is a sleepwalker, and he's been at it hardcore this week. bad. did i mention i'm tired?
  • we had dinner with my sweet grandparents last night. my grandmother is adorable and totally outdid herself by making a devils food cake with homemade buttercream icing. the icing tastes like vanilla icecream. then she sent it home with us.
  • netflix messed up somehow and sent me an email saying they received the mad men disc i was waiting for. this means that i will not be able to watch the premiere this weekend because i'll be spending my weekend at the inlaws. it might have also been the mail person's fault. thank god for dvr.
  • i just spent way too much time looking at a friend's pictures of chicago, and now i'd like to visit there. neverending. that will have to wait. my job will hate me.
  • meaning to write that post about makeup.
  • i feel like a hot mess today all around. i'm retiring the pants i have on. they are circa 2005 from the limited (i can't believe my pants are five years old), and they look like they are fresh out of the 70's. super low and bell bottomed. hot. mess. and i might have spilled viniagrette dressing all over my white blazer (balls!). time to go home, people.
  • friday please!!!

5 comments:

Sole Matters said...

if you go to Chicago, TAKE ME!!

McMel said...

chicago, eh. visiting is definitely better than living here

Mrs. Potts said...

If you could just serve up Friday on a freaking silver platter, I'd send you my retired Limited pants (circa 2007) & we could burn them together.

Are you reading Outlander? Send me some yummy Jamie. :)

A said...

sole matters - girls trip!

mcmel - really? actually, i might believe you. i bitch and moan about the very temporary 20 degree lows we have in the south.

mrs. potts - love it. why am i still wearing those pants? why? you know it's time to go shopping for suits when you just realized you've been wearing the same pair of pants for FIVE YEARS.
i am reading outlander - yummy jamie?? exciting!

McMel said...

i bitch every day of my life about living here. i'm surprised husband will still have me. i only made it through the winter here b\c i was pregnant the size of a small hippo. all that body heat kept me warm.

don't get me wrong, tons of fun stuff to do here, but i'm a southerner. i want my atlanta.