Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

currently...

  • in an awesome mood. i'll give all the credit to my spin class this morning. i went hard at it (that's what she said) for 45 minutes - i might have left 15 minutes early, but only because a starbucks run was imminent.
  • annoyed at my blackberry. why did an update appear on my phone and totally eff everything up? i scheduled the update for the middle of the night, and this morning, none of my junk was there. twitter? facebook? gone. i had to completely reset it. blackberry geniuses, any clue about this?
  • excited about possible change. i'm currently throwing around ideas about changing things up in my life, and it's super exciting. i hate to be vague, but i guess i kind of have to be at this point in the game. maybe i'll be filling you in soon!
  • loving 3eb. the husband loaded an old school third eye blind cd in my player, and it's totally my jam. i haven't told him yet, but i don't think he's getting it back. current favorite:: "the background." sad but awesome.
  • knee socks had on a sports bra today. we can all breathe a sigh of relief.
  • on this new cooking kick. and i need some recipes - that are easy. i might have caught something on fire the other night and totally freaked out. i've never claimed to be good in the kitchen, just throwing that out there. any cooking blogs you could direct me to?? Of course, in addition to Mrs. Potts, who i now have a bloggy crush on.

12 comments:

Sole Matters said...

i used to LOVE 3eb!!! now is when i wish i wouldnt have thrown all those CDs away because "i'll never listen to this song again". damn!

Kim said...

Blackberry updates are a pain in the ass...they take forever and a day and reset EVERYTHING.

Unknown said...

Praise Jesus that knee socks wore a sports bra... haha..
And I will have to try to think about some easy recipes for you... you like all food?

Misty Michelle said...

Go You for going to Spin Class.. I could barely get myself to work (2 hours late!)

I never update my blackberry because I'm afraid it will mess everything up..LOL!

Have a GREAT rest of the day sweets!

Charming Wife said...

I like the Pioneer Woman Cooks blog. Her cook book is awesome- shows everything step by step. For those of us who are cooking-challenged.

KatiePerk said...

check out tasty tuesday at www.Bedlam and Besuty.com People link recipes to it and you can scan small pics of the dishes and then click on the ones you like for the recipe!
I can't believe you went to spin this morning. I am impressed. I slept in. Then went to work. Not fun.

McMel said...

i just stumbled upon http://thefearlesscook.blogspot.com/

ok, i didn't stumble upon it, she went to high school with me, but everything looks good.

i'm not an innovative kitchen girl- i stick to recipes, but rachael ray & jamie oliver are who i've been cooking lately. i post all my cooking photos on fb, i should probably put some on my blog as well

A said...

Sole Matters - so, i totally can't figure out how to email commenters back individually, but really, i don't mind responding here. AND yes, 3eb was also my jam in HS and the husband is bringing it back around.

Kim - i'm now going to just avoid them. are they necessary?

Ams - right? thank the lord. and i'm pretty good with food. i don't eat a lot of veggies (terrible, i know).

Misty Michelle - yes, it's time to get back to the gym for me. thanks for commenting!!

Charming Wife - thanks for the comment! totally checking out pioneer woman!

KatiePerk - checking out both sites (thank you!!).

McMel - i stick to recipes too, but always mess them up. every. single. time. or i catch something on fire. i added the fearless cook to my blogroll! thank you for the recommendation.

Not Used said...

Jump on the change train, girl! It feels *so* good and I'm right there with ya! xoxo

Mrs. Potts said...

Awww...so sweet!

Pioneer Woman rocks. I "try" to eat healthy, so we have some Cooking Light cookbooks. Really love them cause we let it rip on weekends. :)

Anonymous said...

Everything on CookingLight.com is pretty easy AND healthy! I also like homewithmandy.com. She includes tons of pictures of what she cooks and how she does it.

Mrs. Potts said...

Another blog (thought about you while reading it & wanted to send it to you) is Cinnamon Spice & Everything nice. Her recipes won't show up in your Reader, but she has some really good ones.

http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/