Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

mini update

it's taking me a little longer than usual to get myself back together after the long weekend. i'm so focused on focusing that i'm not getting anything done - if that makes any sense at all. i guess i should say nothing's getting done on the blog, that's for sure. the good news is this month is shaping up to be a good one so far - work-wise and personally! yay!

the gray boots came, and here they are. at first, i didn't love them, but after thinking about it, they'll look great this winter over my skinny jeans or tights! plus, they were a steal with my rewards coupon - it'd be a shame to waste it!
you love my granny night gown, right?


weight watchers has just kind of gone by the wayside, unfortunately. i gained after bluffton, maintained last week, and it seems i'm destined to gain more this week. oh well - there's always next week.

the husband and i are going to celebrate our four year anniversary next week. that's a long time in married years.

and that's it for now. i've got a few things up my sleeve, but i just need to find the time to get it down!

happy wednesday!

1 comment:

Mrs. Potts said...

I like the boots! I'm finally catching up on everything after a long weekend away.