Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

addition by subtraction

notice the fun little tabs....


i changed some things around once i discovered how to do this.  fun!  my blog list is under a tab, and while i like it there, i'm kind of sad i won't be seeing the updates.  i guess it's time to crack open my google reader again.   you'll notice my twitter tab is there (follow me) and my book club tab.  i left comments open on the book club tab in hopes you all will drop off your recommendations all the time and not only when i do book posts! 

needless to say, little work has been done today.  typical friday.

happy weekend, all!

6 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

It looks great. Wish I had skills to do stuff like this. Not so much.

Have a great weekend. I don't think I could have made it another day.

Norseman said...

How did you create the pages that your tabs are linked to?

A said...

Mrs. Potts - thanks! too bad i got nothing productive done. i couldn't have made it another day either...good grief, i'm over it. happy weekend!!

Norseman - go to the top right and click Design next to New Post. It will bring you to your blog layout. Go all the way to the left and click posting. instead of clicking New Post to write a new post, click Edit Pages. click New Page and go from there! hope this helps!

Norseman said...

Thank you. That makes my site much more organized.

Kim said...

I LOVE the new layout. It works so well.

A said...

Norseman - you're welcome

Kim - thank you!!