Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

spontaneous!

in case you haven't somehow already realized, i'm not spontaneous.  i'm a planner. but when girlfriends call, you show up.  one of  my very best friends in the whole wide world is turning the big 3-0 this sunday, and while planning was a bit poor - and i already had plans of my own - i excitedly ditched my plans to celebrate another big birthday with my girls...

we go way back...let me introduce you to us nine years ago in our first apartment together - this was the first week, and we were ready to paint the town



or at the hunch punch party at the white apartments...

                                                     

 or late night shopping...

                                  

we celebrated big for kim's 21st.  somehow she ended up driving me and morgan around on her brush guard all night - my life definitely flashed before my eyes as i was sliding down the hood and off the front of the car..

  
morgan and kim after we made it safely home...

then there was my 21st (morgan, where are photos of yours?  i don't even remember it).  it fell on a lame day like tuesday when nothing was going on, and they still managed to show me a good time...

 
my first legit arm band!

giraffe bag!

so, you understand why spontaneity was necessary when given the option to celebrate kim's 30th or stay home... this weekend i'll be fifth wheel in st. simon's island with my two girls and their husbands (my poor husband could not get out of the prior commitment because he happens to be the chef).

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY, KIM!!!  
can't wait to ring in the big 3-0!!!

                                       

2 comments:

Morgan said...

And this is why you guys are my best friends!! I can't wait to see you this weekend and celebrate the first member of LH 102 turning the big 30! Feels like just the other day we shared fake id's and drank white zin. BTW...what the heck was going on with our clothes? I really thought we were cute, but I was wrong.

A said...

ha! we were cute, but we're cuter now! :) can't wait!!!