Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

waiting for the chill

i've got so many fall/winter favorites on wishlists scattered all over the internet.  in order to keep the post from being ridiculously long, i've divided it up into categories.

today i'm talking outerwear


1.  vila faux shearling biker jacket - asos
2.  exaggerated shoulder leather jacket - asos
3.  alto sax jacket - modcloth
4.  little on the ruffle side jacket - modcloth
5.  wrap you up in my coat - modcloth

i'm loving the big collars, drapey fabric, relaxed yet put together style.  every year i say i'm going to keep it simple, but i can't help but teeter close to loving something on the worst dressed list!  i'm a sucker for colors and vibrant prints all year long, but this season i'm really gravitating toward the neutral but eye catching pieces.  also, jacket 4 will end up in my closet this fall.  it's one of those perfect day-to-night pieces. 

also DYING for jackets 1 & 2.  like...bad.  commissions, please!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Hi there!

Wanted to stop in and say thank you for featuring ModCloth! The last two coats are actually on my favorites list right now too! Your blog is really cute, love the layout!

Your friend,
Elisa at ModCloth

A said...

Elisa - Thank you. I'm 100% obsessed with all things Modcloth! Thank you for commenting!

Ashley said...

So this is like the fifth time I've tried to comment. Blogger is being all wack. And now I don't remember all of what I was going to say, but I am OBSESSED with leather this fall.