Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

hoping something sticks...& congratulations!

  • i've been itching to get a new header up. i kind of like it - for now at least.
  • i need to figure out a way to train my body to need less sleep. i've gone to bed early every night this week, and i swear i'm more tired than i was monday. i know it's because i'm getting too much, but i love it sooooo much!
  • because of my new love affair with my bed, i haven't been to the gym in over a week. bad bad bad. the beach is two weeks away.
  • congratulations to L+L at The Quick + Dirty Dirty Blog! they won Best Local Blog in Creative Loafing! they also won Best Local Bloggers and LK was runner up for Best Local Actress! Congrats, guys! you've made it....and i'm officially kind of jealous but i get all my restaurant picks from you guys. :)
  • this weekend is fall cleaning at my casa. like - i'm moving furniture, throwing things away - no mercy on this place. craigslist won't know what hit it.
  • i've been working on a "fashion" post for dayzzzzzz! literally, it's taking me forever. i want/need everything!!! no tiiiiiime!! no moneyyyyyy!!!! i'll have to warn you guys, it's mostly work wear. why can't i be cool enough to have companies & designers send me free clothes? i was thinking about all these celebrities and their free clothes the other day - they don't spend their money on the clothes. the clothes are GIFTED. barf. if anyone can buy the clothes, it's THEM! gift me the fabulous dresssssss!
  • i'm lunching with Laughing Lolly and her sweet monkey muffin, Aaron this Sunday. soooooooooooo happppppy!!!
  • i'm kind of whiney today. beware.

10 comments:

LK said...

Love it! Thank you! you're my blog inspiration!

Erica said...

Girl, let me know if you discover the secret to needing less sleep. Lately, I've been getting a solid 8 hrs but still wake up feeling like Bleh! But I need more hours in the day, for sure. So maybe the secret is just coming to terms with being tired!

- existenceET.blogspot.com

Mrs. Potts said...

Love the new header. :)

I've been sleeping in too & neglecting the gym, but I finally today feel like I've caught up on sleep.

and if you figure out how to get people to give away free clothes, clue a sister in. I'm in need of some new work clothes in a BAD way.

A said...

LK - you're welcome & you crazy! talk about taking off - i'm still here in bloggy no man's land!

Erica - i've always been like this. me and the husband tried to wean ourselves off lots of sleep before with no luck. although, he's better than i am, but i think it's because he has a more exciting job. :)

Mrs. Potts - my plan is to just keep whining all over my blog until the right person sees it. kidding. i should probably write a FASHION blog if i want to start marketing for free clothes. glad you like the new header. spent waaaay too much work time creating it!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!

McMel said...

i love the header. and i love sleep. having a baby means less sleep, but it also means naps. mmm. naps

SSC said...

Um, love the header. Check out wordle.net for a new way to design that header of yours! Kinda cool. :)

I want first dibs on anything headed to craigslist. Thank you. I love you. I love your stuff. Thank you again.

A said...

Hayley - yaaay! i hope you guys are feeling better!

mcmel - naaaaaaaaaappppsssss!

SSC - i'm sorry - i can't make out the initials...i must know you if you love me, but can you give me another clue about who you are? this way, you'll be sure to have first dibs on the craigslist pile!

A said...

SSC - NEVERMIND!! DUH! sorry. :) love you too, sister!

Kim said...

I agree--I also need to train my body to do more on less sleep. I have no idea how to go about that, but it needs to get done.