Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

re-do

I didn't have much time to blog about anything last week.  I was too busy setting little fires around the office and causing all kinds of trouble. 

There are just some days you're off...how about I was off all last week.  And I don't mean off work, like out of the office.  On Friday, three major eff-ups revealed themselves in a two hour time frame.  This came after my "mid year" (two month) review which was glowing...uh, can we keep the review and just blame this week on the vacation my brain took without me?  Luckily, my boss was totally understanding and all affected parties like me enough at this point to laugh it off....thank you, Lord.

Needless to say, I've learned to bone up on my process.  When things seem too easy, that's because something's missing. 

I'll go into details later.  It'll make a funny blog post.  I just need to pull my tail out from between my legs...still feeling like a total idiot today. 

No comments: