Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

gamer

I think the husband and I are going to waste some money on this...


We're going to sell our Wii and Wii Fit.  Our Wii is busted - once we figure out what's wrong with it, hopefully we can fix it without coming out of pocket too much, or I might just throw all of our games, the Wii Fit and accessories into a bundle and sell it as is with the disclaimer that the Wii needs some fixin'.  It just stopped working - we didn't drop it or hurt it, so my feeling is that it's an easy fix...

Why do I want this new XBox 360?  Well, for Zumba...

and...
 
 
"Evacuate the Dancefloor" is totally on my workout playlist, so imagine my excitement when I saw the commercial with this fun dance on it...



how fun is this!?!?!?  Also, how hilarious would it be to pull this out when we have people over?  After a few drinks, everyone thinks they can dance, so the competition would be fierce. 

Of course when I suggested we get the new XBox, I was met with "let's go get it!" from the husband.  Getting a new gaming system is always an easy Yes from husbands. 

Yipppeeee!!! 

No comments: