Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's goin' down!


The final season of Big Love comes on tonight on HBO. 

This show is seriously one of the best shows ever, and I can't wait to get this drama started.  From what I can gather from the trailer, Bill and the wives are headed for rough times.  I think we're going to see the family fall apart.  Bill is one stubborn SOB. 

I think this series has only been five seasons long, so if you haven't been a Big Love believer, it's not too late to become one.  

3 comments:

Kim said...

Last night's episode was pretty good. I think it was because they focused almost exclusively on the wives and not all of the other BS.

Kristen said...

i agree with kim. however, albie always makes me laugh/want to throw up, so he's interesting. i can't wait to see what happens in the end! craziness.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen the season premiere episode yet, but am planning on watching it tonight...gotta love OnDemand! I hope this season measures up; I was less than impressed with last season.