Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

day two


We're in Day 2 of the New Year, and I'm already starting to feel the pressure of my unspoken resolutions.  So many of my "resolutions" are unspoken because I'm certain that in two weeks, I won't be able to remember them - or I will have already miserably failed in following through with them.  i.e. today on our daytime date, the husband and I were forced to settle for fast food because we were so hungry we were about to scratch each others eyes out.  Fast Food = New Year No-No, but here I am on day two eating curly fries.

I've "de-Christmased" the house, and I'm not feeling as sad as I thought.  I'm happy to be rid of the clutter, and the constant mess the fake tree somehow produced on the rug (probably due to the zoo of dogs constantly brushing past the tree).

For the moment, curly fries aside, I'm feeling optimistic and excited about the plans I have this new year.

We'll see.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

i feel ya, sister. i just de-christmassed the house, and the lack of clutter is QUITE nice.

Charbelle said...

Happy New Year!!! Those curly fries look awesome!!!