Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

dress for sale!

i purchased the brown dress below on ebay thinking it was the same fab dress LK has in green.

witness LK's dress ::

me and LK have a few pieces of clothing that are copied from each other.
hardcore girl crushes.


as it turns out, the dress came, and it was the wrong one. while it's still gorgeous and fabulous, i ended up finding and purchasing the right one - meaning that i don't need the wrong one anymore.

here's where i pass my good deal on to my readers before slapping it back up on ebay.

bcbg maxazria | size 6

the measurements are as follows:

bust/chest: 34-36 inches

waist: 32 inches

hips: 42 inches

length: 34 inches

color: chestnut


the dress was slightly big on me, and if i were to keep it, i'd get it taken in a little around the top to fit snug. it hits right above my knee (i'm 5'2 | 34C bra size).

the bcbg tag is still on it, but there is no price. the dress was originally $258. i twisted it, turned it inside out, and looked at every single stitch to make sure it was legit. truthfully, it's great! if someone doesn't buy it, i guess i'll wear it to the husband's christmas party - preplanning at it's best!

so, i'll sell it for $50. if you want it let me know in the comments, and leave your email address. :)


5 comments:

LK said...

OMG I'm totally famous.

Sole Matters said...

uh i want to know where yall got the green one. email me please? :)

A said...

LK - you are famous without my help!

Sole Matters - it's another bcbg dress!...and um..ebay is amazing? dude, that's where i get every dress i've ever loved from past seasons.

McMel said...

i just talked my husband into letting me keep both swimsuits i bought today, so, i can't. and chances are i won't fit into it in my current situation anyway... although we appear to be about the same size (pre-baby for me, that is)...

gah, now i'm just going to drool over it

A said...

McMel - well, if you need it for something now, there are all sizes and colors on ebay! woo!