Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

News

So, remember the vague post from last week?? 

well, now i can tell you what was happening.  basically, the big corporate guys called me about a big corporate recruiting gig, and the vague post was about my interview.

i have to thank all of you for your happy thoughts because i received an offer today, and i accepted!  

my current company is so amazing, but it's an agency and the future is unknown when it comes to commission.  i love recruiting, but i do not love the uncertainty of this market.  going the corporate route has evolved into a pretty major goal of mine - recruiting is too much fun to leave and super rewarding. 

now that I'm over the hump of letting my co-workers and boss know, I can really feel excited about the new opportunity! 

thank you again for all your well wishes, and wish me luck - starting november 15th! 

10 comments:

JD said...

congrats!!!!

LeS said...

Congratulations!!!!

Serendipity. said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting :)

Paige said...

congrats girl!

McMel said...

congrats!!!

Charbelle said...

WHOOHOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!

A said...

Thanks, guys! woooo!!!

Kim said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Slightly Undone said...

YAYYYYY!!!!!!! Go you! Celebratory drinks?

Mrs. Potts said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting!!