Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

An outfit for my Kindle

If you know me at all, you know my new Kindle must be outfitted in the most perfect cover.  I don't do plain.  

Because my new book is, in fact, 1400 pages long, and I have another book to go right after it, I have plenty of time to find the right cover. 

I've started my research now and come up with a few favorites.  I will say that I have a major problem spending what the Kindle cost on it's outfit...but of course, all the outfits I like cost as much as the damn Kindle.  Typical...well, not really...

I've compiled a few of my favorites and maybe you guys can help me narrow them down and psycho stalk them until they go more on sale....




1.  Great Expectations cover by Kate Spade on sale for $69.99

2.  bookworm cover by Rebecca Minkoff on sale at Nordstrom for $99.90 - down from $125

3.  Juicy Couture - can't find price anywhere...

4.  The Great Gatsby cover by Kate Spade $69.99

5. M Edge-Go Crackled Gold $39.99 (totally do-able and very chic!)

6.  Diane von Furstenberg Kayley Canvas $89.99

7.  Kate Spade canvas cover - price unavailable

8.  Diane von Furstenberg limited edition Kayley Canvas - price unavailable

While doing some research on the prices/names of the above selection, I came across a crapload of options on Ebay...happy me. 

5 comments:

Charbelle said...

These are so much fun!! Award for you on my blog :)

McMel said...

pink & red!

Jules said...

I like the Great Expectations one.

I have a plain one for my kindle, brown, but have the light - I think the light is a must. I paid $54.99

woodley Nelson said...

I like #2 and #5; funny one is the least expensive and one is the most. What does that say???!!

Unknown said...

I miss your blog.....and YOU!