Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Let's see....

Well, happy Monday!  Welcome to what I hope will be a week of normal for me. 

Last week was craziness.  For starters, I went on my very first business trip with my new company.  We flew to DC and back to Atlanta in less than two full days while conducting a training, doing a little high end shopping and eating more meals than one should in such a time frame.  I had Wednesday to get work done, have lunch with a long lost friend and get more work done.  Thursday we did the same training for a group in Atlanta, and finally on Friday I took the day off because I did not want to work on the first day of the last year of my 20's...make sense? 

My sweet mom took me out for a day of fun.  We went to see Just Go With It at AMC Fork & Screen for lunch, then after that, we did a little shopping and got pedicures.  My pedicure goes great with this 70 degree weather we're enjoying. 

The next few weeks are going to be a little more low key.  I have a dinner with my girlfriends Thursday night, but every other night me and the hub will spend some time together.  Our springtime weekend activities are gearing up, and due to less than thoughtful planning, we'll be apart two weekends in a row.  Boo....

Other than that, I have to say that everything is good.  My goal is to blog normally.  So many of you on my blogroll  do it, so why can't I?

spring feels like it's officially here!
image via

No comments: